Monday, March 4, 2013

Even my dreams are like dopey romantic comedies now!

Last night, I had a dream that I was working in a stationary store. (This would have been a dream come TRUE for 12-year-old Diana who had a pen pal in every state and loved stationary. I still miss writing letters.)

The One That Got Away (who I genuinely haven't even thought about in a while) and his girlfriend (who I never met) came into the store to shop for wedding invitations.

I bet in the Romantic Comedy extended version of this story, I would be Rachel McAdams, he'd be James Franco, the girlfriend would be Emma from Glee and then they'd feel obligated to awkwardly invite me to the wedding and I'd fall in love with one of the ushers. (Who would be played by Ryan Gosling, and then this would be the adorable story behind Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams getting back together. It's what everybody wants for them, isn't it?)

Sighs.

Or do I just go get a job at a stationary store? Is that what it means?

Diana Rissetto

No comments: