Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yes, I do indeed read my horoscope every day.

This particular one personalizes it, which REALLY makes it seem legit.


Are you single, Diana? If so, today you might just fall in love at first sight. You may have been frustrated lately by the lack of interesting people who are available, but today you could meet someone one who seems just too perfect for words. And you can rest assured: the attraction is mutual! On the other hand, if you're already involved, you can expect a revival of the fairytale type of romance between you and your significant other. Enjoy!

Today, I interviewed for a part-time job and dressed my best for it. I didn't think I was having a particularly good hair day. (It was a HUGE hair day.) I wore my new shoes...I am NOT a shoes girl. I do not like shoes. Shoe stores give me the shakes and I don't feel any need to actually spend money on shoes. I love clothes! I do. But I wish there was just a universal pair of shoes that I could wear with absolutely everything. These shoes are nothing but a pair of nude-colored pumps from the Vera Wang Kohl's line, but I can't believe how many compliments I get on them. THIS is what happens when I buy an article of clothing because it looks like something the Duchess of Cambridge would wear.

(Next week, I start wearing fancy hats.Every day. Every where.)

I will liken the Duchess of Cambridge shoes to the Traveling Pants in that I feel darn confidant in them, since I'm 5'0 and flesh-colored heels are supposed to make your legs look a lot longer.

And if I was going to fall in love at first sight, I might as well be looking my best.

I went to a doctor's appointment and then stopped at the supermarket to buy some Keurig pods...and then Michael Buble's "Just Haven't Met You Yet" came-on.

Now, I ALREADY glance around whenever this song comes-on in a store, but I especially had to on this day when my horoscope told me I was going to fall in love at first site.

As I glanced around, I eventuaoly locked eyes with a very cute young man, but I think he worked at the supermarket...which is fine...but I also think he was about 17.


Ah, well.


Next time.

Diana Rissetto

1 comment:

Leeann S. said...

Your posts always make me smile.

On a side note, I agree about shoes. I HATE having to buy shoes.

The worst part is, when I do find shoes I like, I wear them to death and get disappointed when I have to go out and find a new pair.