Sunday, March 20, 2011

Last night, I saw a girl wearing that bearhead thing Ke$ha has on in my previous entry.

I couldn't believe it.

Has Ke$ha started a trend or is she following one? Are capes with bearheads on top the in thing this spring?

I saw this girl (and her bearhead cape thing) going into the same show I saw last night. After the show, I said to my friend, "Did you see that girl in the bearhead cape thing???" She told me she hadn't, and then when we left the theater, she shushed me because the girl in her bearhead cape thing was standing right there (and I was talking about her.)

Personally, I think if you're going-out in a cape with a bearhead hood, you really should expect people to talk about you. I think you would also be a bit surprised and disappointed if people didn't.

Diana Rissetto

No comments: