Thursday, June 3, 2010

To the Cab Driver I had tonight...

...had my feet not been ready to fall apart after walking 60 blocks with half-broken shoes on and making not want to have to walk up-and-down subway steps, I wouldn't have needed your help.

You were horrible.

That was the first time in my entire life that I didn't tip somebody.

I have never been in a cab before when the driver stops to pick-up other people along the way and says, "We're going in the same direction" and then still take full fare from everybody as they get-out of the cab.

Never.

And I really don't understand why you asked me if I was a Jew.

What on EARTH does that have to do with anything?

You were the worst cabdriver I have ever had in my entire life and I felt thoroughly uncomfortable the entire trip.

Grrr.

Diana Rissetto

No comments: