Saturday, June 26, 2010

I realized something this week...

...I'm very lucky.

I pretty much LOOK for things to worry about. If things are going too good, I think of what can go wrong. I secondguess absolutely everything...and almost everybody.

These past few weeks, I have been especially stressed. I have taken on a huge project. It should be an exciting time, but instead I find myself imagining the worst case scenarios with every single aspect of it.

And there have been more than a few people that have truly been there to listen to me, encourage me, calm me down, and, if I needed it, yell at me.

I am so lucky.

I will never doubt that I have true friends in this world and that I'm cared about, because I know how much these people have put-up with with me...and not only do they qualify for sainthood in my eyes because I know I can really be irrational, ridiculous and impossible sometimes...but I feel a lot safer on this earth knowing that they're all here, too.

One day, I will stop worrying...but until then, I know I'm not alone.

Diana Rissetto

No comments: