Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have noticed that almost everyone has tried online dating...

...and that it's nothing to be ashamed of.

It's hard to meet people out there.

I received a message from a young man that has this written in his profile...

It would be nice if you did not weigh a ton. Curves are great, I love curves on a woman, but I do not have a huge figure, and you should not, either.


Hmmmm...

Now, I hope this guy knows that sure, this WILL prevent "huge" girls from responding to his ad, but it will also prevent size 2 girls from paying him any attention...because he's a shallow jerk.

And he also writes that he looks lousy in photos and is soooooooo much better looking in person...

Can i respond with...

It would be nice if you looked good in photos. I don't want to risk ruining vacation and wedding photos. And, of course, I would prefer to have photogenic children.


I sympathize with all of the nice, smart, lovely girls looking in this world, because there's a lot of bad stuff out there.

Stay strong, girls.

Diana Rissetto

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, aweee.. :

<< It would be nice if you looked good in photos. I don't want to risk ruining vacation and wedding photos. And, of course, I would prefer to have photogenic children >>

YOU're great, dear ! :))

Anonymous said...

:)


Cristiana

Janvier said...

Thats funny!! It amazes me how people focus so much on what they say that they miss what they didn't say, but not all guys put their foot in their mouths. Great entry!