Thursday, August 6, 2009

You may be right...I may be crazy...

...but it just may be a lunatic you're lookin' for.

I just send this email to the newspaper am NY. There was an email address on the site specifically to send your thoughts on the best promoters that they have.

And I certainly know who MY favorite am NY promoter is.

And I haven't seen her in a while.

It seemed like the perfect time to use this email address.


Hello,

I was happy to learn that there was an email address just for this purpose!

I am a commuter that comes from Penn Station every day...and every morning, right outside of the train station, I would be greeted by a delightful, energetic AMNY newspaper lady. She would ALWAYS be singing...usually a mix of "Autumn in New York" and "I Can See Clearly Now the Rain is Gone." I loved seeing her every day, and I know that other commuters felt the same way.

However, I haven't seen her in a few weeks and I was wondering if I could just make sure that she's okay...was she transferred to another location? I'm sure many people miss seeing her. She is a black lady on the corner of 8th and 33rd who is always singing...

Thanks so much for your help!

Sincerely,
Diana Rissetto

No comments: