Sunday, April 26, 2009

Words of wisdom from Anne of Green Gables

I am really hard on myself.

I obsess.

I worry.

I lose sleep.

I cry and get defensive.

(I am also very honest!)

Today, I "got into trouble" for making a "careless mistake."

My instinctive reaction is, as always, to obsess, worry, lose sleep, cry and get defensive.

I'm going to do my absolute best NOT to do that, and remember this line from Anne of Green Gables:


Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it.


It is.

It is.

It is.

Take things one day at a time...

And some other words of wisdom from my sister's father-in-law, a Vietnam war veteran...

"As long as nobody's shooting at you...you're doing all right."

Relax, Diana.

Relax.

Relax.

Relax.

Life goes on.


Diana Rissetto

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful words...
(You know, when I was a child I loved the japanese cartoon inspired to Lucy Maud Montgomery's "Anne of Green Gables": without doubts, kind of movies, tv serials and even cartoons help children to discover and know literary works...)

Kisses!
Cristiana