Friday, February 6, 2009

It's a good week to be Cheyenne Jackson...

Everybody knows how much I love Ugly Betty.

Everybody knows how much I relate to Ugly Betty.

And now I can refer to, "...my friend...you know, the guy who's on Ugly Betty.







ABC's Ugly Betty is about to get a whole lot prettier. Out triple-threat Cheyenne Jackson will guest star on the show later this season (whenever that is) as a gay dad.
There aren't many details yet, but from the pic above (where's he's in character on the streets of NYC), he looks right at home in daddy mode.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Diana,
I will look forward to watch these episodes on the italian channel (I don't know when I'll be able to watch them here in my Country, it depends on the season...I hope very very very soon..)

Buon weekend
Cristiana A.