Monday, December 22, 2008

Holiday Clip of the Day...

Not long ago, I ran into Peter Cincotti...the supertalented, superadorable singer-musician-songwriter Peter Cincotti...at a concert, and all I could think to discuss with him was how the world would be a better place if he would only record a holiday album.

(Whatever, if somebody said that to me, I'd take it as the ultimate compliment.)

He kept hitting me in the arm and laughing.

(He was either superamused or superuncomfortable. Perhaps a bit of both.)

However, since then, although he has not recorded a Christmas album, he DID perform at the NYSE tree lighting, AND today he sent this YouTube message out to all of his fans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcj4AvMLs1k&fmt=18

Now, I find it very hard to believe that, for the briefest second, "Wow, that lunatic who kept rambling to me about how much I need to do a Christmas CD will probably like this..." didn't cross Peter's mind!

And a very Merry Christmas to you, too, Peter.

Diana Rissetto

No comments: