Sunday, December 14, 2008

Holiday Clip of the Day...

One day, this will stop being so funny...I don't know when that will happen...and I don't even know why I find it so funny. (My friend Matt responded to this comment with, "Because it has Cheyenne in it, and a little red puppet in a white dress hitting him and telling him to get outa here...")

I watched it last Christmas when it came-out, after eating nothing but Christmas cookies all day, and thought I was just giggling so much at it because I was punchy and on a sugar high.

But, oh no...this thing never stops being hilarious to me.

Here is the [title of show] holiday special from last year, which debuted the puppet Mindy and her infamous catch phrase, "Get outttttttttttttttta here, Cheyenne Jackson!"

I truly loved [title of show] when it came to Broadway, and am sad, although I understand, why it didn't exactly catch-on and last very long. I think the creators are on to something very, very special, and I hope they stick around and keep putting-out more stuff for me to laugh at.

"It's Christmas time at [title of show]..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0pzme9IcNo

Diana Rissetto

No comments: