Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday clip of the day...

I remember coming home at the end of the semester in college, after taking four essay tests in one day, and being extremely exhausted and punchy. I crashed on my mother's couch, while she made christmas cookies, and I watched Eloise at Christmastime.

And I couldn't stop laughing (especially when Eloise gets everyone in the elevator to sing Christmas songs wtih her.)

My mother looked over at me and said, "Wow, Diana...I never knew you had such a small mind!"

In the role of Bill the Waiter, Eloise's best friend and struggling actor, is Gavin Creel.

I first saw Gavin in Thoroughly Modern Millie about seven (yikes) years ago. I have said more than once that Gavin has the most beautiful male voice of our generation, plus, I'm pretty sure he couldn't be any cuter if he was an orphan with a limp.

(By the way, when Gavin was filming this movie, his role of Jimmy in Millie was covered by no other than Cheyenne Jackson! Broadway is a small town.)

This clip is absolutely delightful!!!!!

I want to dance on top of a piano with Gavin Creel in the plaza hotel at Christmas!

Some girls have all the luck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHaHR0IjoLU&feature=related


Diana Rissetto

No comments: