Sunday, August 17, 2008

"Do you think it's possible for a little girl to fly?"

When my sister and I were little, we used to watch the Nadia Comenaci life-story TV movie, roughly, five times a week.

The movie was aired on television during the last summer Olympics four years ago, and I found that I still remembered most the lines.

I did indeed take gymnastics lessons for several years, and stopped around the age of twelve. (I think my crooked pinkies kinda crushed all of my own Olympic dreams. You need all ten digits to flip around like that...I technically only have eight good ones!)

I still have a soft spot for gymnastics and think I need to add a special "CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!!!!" to our medal winners



So...CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!

And on another Olympic note, I really have no idea how YOU



are real. You are really quite extraordinary and kinda magical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can do it on my...own...