Sunday, June 22, 2008

In case you missed it...

Xanadu's performance at the Tony Awards last weekend, featuring Cheyenne Jackson, Kerry Butler, Tony Roberts and the rest of this very wonderful cast of this very wonderful show which I have seen eight times over the past year...(and I am pretty sure it gets funnier every time...)

Check it out, and understand why I got about fifteen text messages right after the number ended, all basically, "YOUR BUDDY WAS AMAZING!"

And he WAS!

I was in the audience rooting for the shows which I am a publicist for...and watching some of the people I speak to every day get-up and accepting Tony Awards was truly a special experience, as was watching one of my very favorite guys on earth bring down the house with this song!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A036qwv_4lQ

Diana Rissetto

No comments: