Saturday, February 2, 2008

So, back in September...

...I had a letter-writing campaign of some sort to get my wonderful friend/Broadway star/rising television and film star/all-around one of the greatest guys in the world, Cheyenne Jackson, featured in People magazine, perhaps in the Sexiest Men Alive issue or the Most Beautiful People Issue.

And, although he has yet to be featured in either one of those issues, Cheyenne appears in the most recent issue of People magazine.

My efforts were not in vain.

I am a very powerful person.




1 comment:

Annette said...

Ok, so I thought of you (and of course, Cheyenne) while I was on The Rock Boat.

See, there was this lounge called Xanadu. And one night there was a show for people who'd been on enough events in the past. (Not me!) I heard people discussing it, and how one of the musicians showed up in short shorts, a headband, and roller skates. They didn't get it, so I had to explain what Xanadu was.

Then someone else pointed out it was White Trash Night, and he was just trying to live up to the theme...