Wednesday, December 26, 2007

[Cheyenne Jackson]

It is very possible that I am just kind of punchy right now...it's 2:00AM...Christmas was yesterday...a lot is going on in my life right now and I'm a little stressed-out and really feeling the whole "quarterlife crisis" thing.

All I've eaten all day was about 15 "rainbow cookies"...I think the technical term is "seven layer cookies"...and, for my entire life, they have been my favorite cookie EVER and we only get homemade ones for the holidays.

Plus, I just took some Claritin, which makes me get a little crazy and I'll probably be bouncing off the walls with a vacuum cleaner in a couple of hours. (You think I'm kidding. It has happened many times before.)

I really need to get to bed.

But that would require me to stop laughing at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0pzme9IcNo

About four years ago, I was in the audience for the show Illyria and heard a woman remark on Mr. Cheyenne Jackson, who was playing Duke Orsino, and, way back then, was rather unknown (he is no longer unknown. There is a whole facebook group dedicated to his thighs):

"He reminds me of George Clooney...so handsome, but he doesn't take himself too seriously."

That is absolutely true, and this "webisode" is just quintessential, classic Cheyenne.

Make sure you watch until the very end!

Diana Rissetto

No comments: